Provided By: http://www.realtor.com/news/realtor-com-rentals-app-popular-rental-markets/?iid=rdc_news_article_editors-picks
Over the past year, we’ve seen a ton of folks download the realtor.com® rental app for either Android or iOS.
Once installed, the app has become the hub of on-the-go rental hunts
and helped plenty of happy renters find their perfect home.
To celebrate the app’s first anniversary, we looked at where we
helped the most consumers connect with the right rentals. The
most-searched cities within the app provided an intriguing cross-section
of the U.S. rental market.
Following up on those results, we located a choice rental oppurtunity
in each of the top 5 cities. If you’re interested in the general
rental market, just click the city name for more information. If you
find yourself drawn into the pretty picture of a cool rental, just click
the photo to learn more.
1. Chicago — Burnham Pointe, rents from $1,776 to $6,628.
2. Las Vegas — Chandler Apartment Homes, rents from $870 to $1,259.
3. Atlanta — The Residences at Vinings Mountain, rents from $842 to $1,535.
4. Dallas — Brownstones Townhome Apartments, rents from $1,055 to $1,770.
5. Orlando, FL — La Palazza at Metrowest, rents from $895 to $1,700