Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Real Estate Marketing Strategies: Do You Know What You Should Be Doing, But You Aren't Doing It?

Provided By: Realty Times

As a real estate business coach I hear this statement several times a week from clients whose cry for help is: "I know what I'm should be doing, but I just cannot make myself do it, can you help?"


This is especially common in agents who've been in the business two years or longer. They have taken many accountability coaching programs, and they can't understand why they can't implement what they have learned.
How would you know if you subconsciously suffer from this same dilemma?
Here are some signs to notice that will make you aware of whether you also have this predicament:
  • Do you find yourself procrastinating?
  • Do you find yourself doing anything to avoid making calls?
  • Do you feel de-energized in general?
  • Are you unmotivated in your life and in your business?
  • Are you feeling stuck?
  • Is your income down?
I wonder if you can guess what causes us this predicament? How can it be that you know what you should be doing what you're not doing it?
The answer lies in subconscious and conscious self-limiting beliefs such as:
  • "I don't have what it takes to succeed"
  • "I have to be hard on myself in order to succeed"
  • "If I call people, then I'm bothering them"
  • "If I call people, I'll be rejected"
These and many other self-limiting beliefs destroy your confidence and lead you into a slump, personally and professionally.

Often times when you're in a slump you will be tempted to take another accountability coaching program. However, even though there is nothing wrong with accountability coaching programs, if you take another one when you already know what you should be doing, then you're just adding on more of the same.
Instead, you should consider the alternative approach of mindset coaching.
A mindset coaching program simply assumes that you already have systems in place, and that the reason you're not reaching the level of income you want to is because you have mental blocks that need to be dissolved.
Both kinds of coaching are valuable. You need to determine which type works best for you depending on your level of development.
In a mindset coaching program, you will be guided by an experienced coach to discover and release your major self-limiting beliefs. In addition you will be guided to install updated Empowered Beliefs such as:
  • "I have all that it takes to succeed"
  • "It is safe for me to be visible and it is safe for me to shine"
  • "I have a valuable service to offer and people are happy to hear from me"
  • "I am a magnet for my Ideal Clients"
What is the benefit of installing these empowered beliefs into your conscious and subconscious mind?
In my experience of working with real estate agents for 15+ years, I found that when they install updated Empowered Beliefs, they experience the following;
  • Their energy is restored to a very high level
  • They have a renewed sense of hope about turning their business around
  • They create a full pipeline of their ideal clients
  • They create a Multiple 6 Figure Income
Imagine how you would feel if you're mind was full of positive beliefs such as:
  • "I work smarter not harder"
  • "I am perfectly imperfect, like everybody else"
  • "I magnetize to me an abundance of clients who are motivated, determined, and appreciative of me
Best of all, you would start saying,"I know what I should be doing, and I'm doing it!"

No comments: